Worship Service Info.
New Expression service will now be held only two Sundays a month, the second and fourth Sunday (noun). The party Sunday and the service project Sunday will each be held once a quarter. Our next mission project is on Saturday, November 18th.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH
Interactive Worship Service (noun)
Contact is Philip Amene (425-281-4251)
“God’s various expressions of power are in action everywhere; but God himself is behind it all” 1 Corinthians 12:6
New Expression is a way, here at OCF, for us to say the DAILY YES to Jesus and to VIEW OUR WORLD AS A MISSION FIELD. If you want to be part of this growing, serving, interactive community that welcomes and engages others, please join us Sunday evenings at 4:00 PM.
We have this New Expression of our current mission and vision in order to reach more people’s mission fields and because our sanctuary is filling up on Sunday mornings.
Our values for this service are to listen to God before acting, be an outward focused community, witness about Jesus to the world, and to be bold and courageous. These values are fleshed out through our weekly Sunday meetings. A typical month of four Sundays will look like: one Sunday we serve someone’s mission field; one Sunday we focus on fun fellowship; two Sundays we do interactive teaching/worship. When a month has a 5th Sunday we will plan a party!
Our weekly activities might look like:
We are forming teams to help us launch New Expression and where you can plug in right away. Those teams are:
1. The Mission Team where we plan how our New Expression can serve someone’s mission field.
2. The Fun Fellowship Team where we plan our social times.
3. The Interactive Teaching/Music Team where engaging, hands on Bible teaching is planned.
4. The Children’s Team where meaningful activities are planned for our kids.
5. The Muscle Team for set up and tear down for events. We will be adding more teams as we get closer to our launch date.
For more info: email NewExpression12.firstname.lastname@example.org;
Pastor Dan Bonney (509-499-1724)
Philip Amene (425-281-4251)